Xypex Patch’n Plug is a specially designed, fast-setting, non-shrink, high-bond-strength, hydraulic cement compound for concrete patching and repair. Patch’n Plug stops flowing water in seconds and is used to seal cracks, tie holes, and other defects in concrete. The high performance characteristics of Patch’n Plug are enhanced by Xypex’s unique Crystalline Waterproofing Technology.
- Single component (simply add water)
- Fast setting: two to three minutes at 70ºF (21ºC)
- Excellent structural strength
- As durable as the masonry and concrete to which it is applied
- Non-metallic (won’t rust or deteriorate)
- Stopping an active flow of water through cracks
- Repair of concrete substrates before the application of Xypex coating materials